For Treating Depression Naturally
Homeopathy has been found to be effective when it comes to treating depression naturally.
In a previous article, we have covered the effectiveness of homeopathy in depression treatment, how homeopathy works, as well as others’ experience using homeopathy to address their depression.
In this article, we will be focusing on the homeopathic remedies used in dealing with depression.
Specific homeopathic remedies for depression
Below are some common homeopathic remedies for depression [2, 3]. Each remedy name is followed by a set of symptoms or characteristics that describes the type of people best suited for using that particular remedy for treating depression naturally.
Before you decide to take any of the remedy, do bear in mind that homeopathic treatment can bring about “healing crisis” (where patients experience a worsening of symptoms before getting better).
As such, it would be safer for you to seek the professional guidance of a qualified homeopathic practitioner, rather than simply taking information off this article, when using homeopathy for treating depression naturally.
This remedy is for people who are
- [mental/emotional symptoms] depressed, angry, controlling, have deep sadness, are irritable and jealous, have ongoing worries, are oversensitive, are workaholics;
- [physical symptoms] burning sensations, eye inflammation, fever, pain that is hot, stinging or burning, have red and glassy appearance, have red and swollen joints, sore throat or profuse sweating;
- [symptoms made worse] when it is warm or stuffy
This remedy is for treating depression naturally in people with
- [mental/emotional symptoms] depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, have anxiety and insecurity issues, tend to be perfectionists, are controlling or critical, are hypochondriac, irritable, are obsessive/compulsive, have severe phobias, tend to be restless, and have insomnia between 12 to 2am;
- [physical symptoms] vomiting and burning sensations, chills, clear and watery mucus, dry mouth, exhaustion, fever, looks pale, have sore throat, and stomach pain;
- [symptoms made worse] after taking cold foods or drinks, or at night
Follow this site